imagenes amor emo
Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads. ~Author Unknown
Hope, deceitful as it is, serves at least to lead us to the end of our lives by an agreeable route. ~Francois Duc de La Rochefoucauld
I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician. ~Marty Feldman
Our strength is often composed of the weakness we're damned if we're going to show. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966
The clash between child and adult is never so stubborn as when the child within us confronts the adult in our child. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com The clock talked loud. I threw it away, it scared me what it talked. ~Tillie Olsen, Tell Me a Riddle
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer. ~Author Unknown
Hope is the word which God has written on the brow of every man. ~Victor Hugo
Baseball is the only major sport that appears backwards in a mirror. ~George Carlin, Brain Droppings, 1997
To the great tree-loving fraternity we belong. We love trees with universal and unfeigned love, and all things that do grow under them or around them - the whole leaf and root tribe. ~Henry Ward Beecher
Concentrating on poses clears the mind, while focusing on the breath helps the body shift out of fight-or-flight mode. ~Melanie Haiken, about yoga and anxiety, "Worry Thwarts," Yoga Journal, March 2006
I am an invisible man.... I am a man of substance, of flesh and bone, fiber and liquids - and I might even be said to possess a mind. I am invisible, understand, simply because people refuse to see me. ~Ralph Ellison
I find in old age that it's possible to revisit the past, the one requirement being that you come as you are. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com
I wish I had the energy that my grandchildren have - if only for self-defense. ~Gene Perret
On rare occasions one does hear of a miraculous case of a married couple falling in love after marriage, but on close examination it will be found that it is a mere adjustment to the inevitable. ~Emma Goldman, Marriage and Love
A woman should soften but not weaken a man. ~Sigmund Freud
It's about ten times the size of the Bible - and unlike the Bible, contains no good news. ~Don Nickles, about the Internal Revenue Code
Necessity is not an established fact, but an interpretation. ~Friederich Nietzsche
History knows that it can wait for more evidence and review its older verdicts; it offers an endless series of courts of appeal, and is ever ready to reopen closed cases. ~William Stubbs
We have learned to fly the air like birds and swim the sea like fish, but we have not learned the simple art of living together as brothers. Our abundance has brought us neither peace of mind nor serenity of spirit. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Drag your thoughts away from your troubles... by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it. ~Mark Twain